ADMISSION IS FREE. FUN IS REQUIRED!
PlayGrand Adventures is located at 2985 Epic Place, Grand Prairie, Texas
- PlayGrand Adventures is open for the public to enjoy for free from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Gates remain closed and unlocked during operation hours as a safety feature.
- Limited parking available on-site.
- Buses may park at Epic Waters or Prairie Paws. The parking lot at PlayGrand is limited to cars only.
“You may be someone in the world…”
Accessible restrooms are available onsite, including two family restrooms, all of which are equipped with baby changing stations.
- There are no rental opportunities, pavilions are large enough to share on a first come basis.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- Be kind, and share the equipment.
- The park includes three pavilions with picnic benches that are available only on a first-come, first-served basis. No areas of the PlayGrand Adventures are currently available for rentals.
“…but to someone else, you may be the world”
In case of emergency, call 911. To report suspicious behavior, please call the Grand Prairie Police Department at 972-237-8790.
- Please place all trash in trash receptacles, or take it with you.
- Play at your own risk.
- No motorized vehicles except wheelchairs or mobility assistance scooters.
- Young lungs at play. No smoking, tobacco use, or e-cigarettes.
Always be friendly, and help others have FUN today!
Laughing is definitely allowed at PlayGrand Adventures
- No fireworks or illegal weapons
- No grills or open flames.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
- No dogs in the park with the exception of service animals. Service animals must be under control and remain on a leash.
- Bicycles and skateboards are prohibited.